? ??????????????Merry Christmas Night? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (179 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 24655 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jack's Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 1199 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I REALLY AM a Christmas Geek!!

I always knew that I was a Christmas Geek...hence the title of this blog...but I just took the obsession to a new level.

I posted a picture of all of the gifts that I just wrapped on Facebook. LAME! But not. I think that Facebook is a place to post things about who and what you love...and I love...CHRISTMAS (I know, I know, as if I haven't said that enough...) It may be after 2:15 am on DECEMBER 24th, but this is so worth it.

I did really well shopping; it's pretty much done except for one small gift that I need before January 9th. Not to mention I'm broke from all of the presents I bought...but we'll deal with that when necessary. It took me so long to wrap tonight that I listened to my playlist in its entirety and I still wasn't done. I also had choir practice for Midnight Mass tomorrow!!

Tomorrow (well, today technically)--I probably like Christmas Eve better than Christmas Day. When I was a kid, there was no comparison, but as we grow older we learn that there is so much more to this time of year than what presents you'll wake up to. Then again, not like the presents aren't special and not like I'm not looking forward to them! OK...I can't wait. But I love giving almost more than receiving presents.

Two of my favorite entities of all time happen on Christmas Eve: Midnight Mass and 24 Hours of A Christmas Story which is my favorite movie of all time. Midnight Mass is just glorious; I cry every year and I love to sing the music that we have in our Christmas repertoire. The feeling that comes over me during that whole service is unlike any other feeling that I have ever experienced.

As for my favorite movie of all time, I refuse to watch it in its entirety until Christmas Eve. I sleep in front of a television so I can watch it all night long. My dad loves it too which makes it even more special. I even own A Christmas Story Monopoly.



that's one of the ecards that you can send on tbs.com to promote the marathon!!

Ooh...it's 2:32AM...and I need to grab a quick shower before I have to sleep and get up in 6 hours for my manicure and delivering gifts! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE to my fellow Christmas Geeks!

0 comments: