? ??????????????Merry Christmas Night? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (179 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 24655 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jack's Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 1199 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For your listening pleasure

I just found this song....it's probably been around a very long time, but seeing as I am considerably young (I'm going to be 21 next WEDNESDAY!) I'll let myself off the hook for not knowing it. I joked to a friend today that the only reason why I know the voices of Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, and Andy Williams is Christmas music. We were playing 'name the artist' with XM's Holiday Traditions.

So, without further ado...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FlMScropOc
there's no video, just the song...and a very pretty Christmas card picture! (speaking of which, I do need to finish wriing those).

0 comments: