? ??????????????Merry Christmas Night? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (179 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 24655 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jack's Christmas? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 1199 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome!!

Many people love to countdown to Christmas Day. I'm honestly not a fan. If Christmas Day is closer, that means the season is ending. So therefore, I'm going to open this blog by counting down to going home for Thanksgiving (as Thanksgiving is a part of the Christmas season)...and the countdown stands at 2 DAYS! For the rest of the college students like me, safe travels-- I know this weekend is the busiest travel weekend of the year.

WHY I'M STARTING THIS BLOG: if you know me (and I'd imagine that most people who are reading this know me, at least at this point), you know that I have a true passion for Christmas. The fact that my birthday is on December 16th may have something do to with it, but I honestly believe that I just love Christmas...and I mean everything about it. I love the time spent with people who you really love and love you. I love the idealism behind the whole season. I love giving and receiving gifts. I love going out on Black Friday (and that countdown stands at 5 DAYS...the commercials shown on ABC Family gave me a heads up!). I love watching the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center being lit (and as a native New Yorker, I'm clearly biased ^_^). I love sharing old memories of Christmases past. And of course, Jesus, my reason for the season...and whatever your reason for the season may be. I want to share with the world why I love Christmas, and just what I love about it. I could never squeeze all of that into one post.

Think about it: Why do you love Christmas? What memories, good or bad, do you have? Please leave your comments; I'd love to read them.

Okay...I think that's all for tonight. I spent too much time watching "Snowglobe" on ABC Family that my packing for my journey home from college, the solo that I'm audtioning for in Handel's Messiah, and oh goodness, that paper that I have due, all got abandoned tonight!!

Blessings,
Gracie
The Christmas Geek

0 comments: